Bomb of Galahad Satire
A Satirical Look That Isn’t As Good as the Babylon Bee
Latest Blog Posts
- Billboard Moves “You Say” to the Newly Created #0 PositionBillboard has changed the Hot Christian Chart so that it begins with a #0 position as opposed to the traditional #1 position. This will open up the #1 position for future competitive songs while allowing the “You Say” phenomenon to stand firm.
- Nation’s Restaurants to Replace Masks with Feeding BagsMask-wearing in restaurants poses a difficult problem: how to eat and stay safe. This Arkansas restauranteur has an innovative solution.
- Presbyterians, Reformed Baptists, and BLM Protesters Unite to Tear Down Graven ImagesAn unlikely pairing occurred late last week after BLM activist Shaun King called for the removal of white Jesus stained glass and statues. As backlash rolled in from many evangelical churches around the nation, a small sect of churches holding a strict view of the regulative principle of worship shocked the left, joining in on King’s demand. “Why stop with white Jesus?” said Jeremiah Middlton, … Read more
- Sting Met with Hostility Attempting to Reunite the Police for U.S. Benefit TourGrammy Award winning legend Sting announced Thursday that the Police would be reuniting for a benefit tour in many major U.S. cities. The announcement, however, was met with much more hostility than anticipated. “We are in the process of dismantling our police,” said Minneapolis City Councilman Jeremiah Ellison. “Why would we want to subject ourselves to more of the Police?” Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot said, … Read more
- Cyberterrorists Hacked into Chick-fil-A’s Radio, Changing the CCM Muzak to Popular Secular Love SongsAs the nation’s economy began to reopen, and Chick-fil-A lobbies once again allowed guests to enter, people realized that something was different. The familiar instrumental tunes that guests had grown to love had been changed.