(Bonus Episode) What a Beautiful Fame: A Conversation on Publicly Walking Away from the Faith
This is our off week, but we had so much to say, we cut a bonus episode all about some old news that was newer when we recorded. So here we are.
- Grace Gracefully Graces Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cst1YYQZwsM
- Christmas Songs by Bad Religion: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6M2YAafNLwBs0DrlwkyCNV
- John Cooper’s open letter: https://www.facebook.com/2850181515207762/posts/2899206276971952?s=558002774&sfns=mo
- Jen Hatmaker and the Power of De-conversion Stories by Michael Kruger, published on the Gospel Coalition: https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/jen-hatmaker-power-deconversion-stories
- Christian Artist Renounces Faith Now That Jesus Has Served His Purpose Of Providing Fame, Fortune (Babylon Bee): https://babylonbee.com/news/christian-artist-renounces-faith-now-that-jesus-has-served-his-purpose-of-providing-fame-fortune
- Join us on Tech Reformation’s Slack: http://slack.techreformation.com/
- Email us: [email protected]
Thanks for listening
The Balm of Gilead podcast is a member of the Tech Reformation family of podcasts. If you enjoy the show, please share it with others. We enjoy hearing from you, so join us on the Tech Reformation Slack and let us know what you’re thinking. If email is more your thing, write to us at thereis <at> balmcast <dot> com. Thanks again and we’ll see you next time, Lord willing.